Tuesday 26 April 2011

My pictures for my poster

When composing my poster, the sky was the part I most experimented with to get right. I took many photos from all different angles with different clouds and the sun being in a different place. I took photos of my subject closer up and then further away so that when I put it with the background of the sky, I could decide which would look best. I also took photos of the grass, some of them were closer up than others to try and get the best shot that I could cut out to go over the top of the subject so that it looks like she is laying in the grass. I didn't use the grass from the original picture of the subject as I wanted it to look artificial, it was also so that I could manipulate them separately. I took photos of the same newspaper cuttings of the letter "PIG" as I wanted there to be a continual flow throughout my pieces and as these appear very frequently and are a prominent item in my film.





















No comments:

Post a Comment